Sunday, March 20, 2011

For Sale....BMW Swingarm caps

Shown Here, is a set of Swingarm pivot caps to add a little bling to your Airhead Beemer. Perfect fitment, snaps into place with supplied O-ring. Gel type BMW emblem is adhesive backed to stay in place. Comes in Polished or satin finish. Shown on 73 lwb R75/5. Fits many other models/years.

Polished $50 per pair, Shipped to lower 48. $56 polished to Canada.
Satin finish, $44 shipped to lower 48. $50 to Canada.
Email to order, or with questions.


3 comments:

  1. Are you sending royalties to Dick Casey? You ripped off his work on my red R80G/S.
    This kind of crap makes me regret sharing photos of my projects.
    Jon-Lars Sorenson

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is your email? Are you still making these caps?

    -Jared

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can email me at durgam605@att.net. I have some available.

    ReplyDelete